Explore the future of sustainable fashion and textiles 23 February - 21 March 2024
Additional dates announced for our open house sessions and sign up to Augmented Reality Biomaterials Sampler study
We are pleased to announce additional dates for our open house sessions at the Royal College of Art this Saturday 3rd February and Thursday 8th February.
Join our Open House session to:
- Interact with changemakers on important issues relating to the circularity of apparel-textiles.
- Experience new ways in which we can interact with materials and each other in the fashion system.
- Engage in our groundbreaking research, and discover how you could find yourself as a changemaker.
- Thursday 25th January, 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 3rd February, 10am – 7pm
- Thursday 8th February, 10am – 7pm
Royal College of Art, Battersea Campus, Studio Building, 1-11 Howie Street, London SW11 4AS
The TCC’s Consumer Experience researchers are inviting you to participate in the ‘Augmented Reality Biomaterials Sampler’ study. If you’re interested in participating, find out more and sign up here.
The Regenerative Fashion Hub showcases circular bio-based textile designs, product and consumer experience designs, and alternative local economy supply chain systems based on a ‘social production network’. The exhibition brings to life the circular journey of biomaterials from source of waste through to the design, manufacture, reuse, repair, reproduction and consumption of apparel.
The Regenerative Fashion Hub showcases circular bio-based textile designs, product and consumer experience designs, and alternative local economy supply chain systems based on a 'social production network'.